Lewis Waite Farm
You have your veggies, now get your extras! Order shares of meat, cheese, bread, fish, milk, and more through Lewis Waite Farm, a collective of small independent farms near Windflower, delivered to your CSA pickup either monthly or biweekly (depending on the share). Or, order items a la carte throughout the season!
You must be a current Prospect Heights CSA member to order from Lewis Waite!
To order SHARES:
1. Check out this year's shares and prices
2. Click this link to register with Lewis Waite
3. Click the link in your confirmation email from Lewis Waite to confirm your registration
4. Once you are logged in, select “Shop by Product” and choose the “Shares” category, toward the bottom on the left.
5. Payment can be made via Paypal or by mailing a check to the farm.
To order A LA CARTE:
1. Click this link to register with Lewis Waite
2. Click the link in your confirmation email from Lewis Waite to confirm your registration
3. Once you are logged in, shop by category or by farm and complete the checkout process.
4. You will receive an invoice the week of your pickup. Payment can be made via Paypal or by check.
5. Pick up your order during regular CSA pickup hours.
- Lewis Waite shares are for current CSA members only.
- It is YOUR responsibility to read CSA emails and mark your calendar for LWF delivery days.
- Shares CANNOT be stored after the set pickup times. If you forget to pick up your share, it will be donated and you will not receive a refund or a replacement.